AT YOUR SERVICE
We Are Here To Get You Back On Track
Find Out How
We Are The Best In Eliminating Your Debt
At Xdebts, we pride ourselves in offering our clients a smooth and seamless experience in reducing overall debt.
We carry strong relationships with a myriad of trustworthy and reliable debt service providers who can ensure that your financial needs are met.
Our job is to contact our list of providers and sift through the numerous offers sent to us, ultimately presenting you with the best debt-reduction option and outlining a financial strategy based on your specific needs.
Quality Services Since 2008
We’re committed to providing the highest-quality Service at the most competitive rate.
Since 2008 we have continued to positively change the lives of our clients by providing the utmost quality of service. Working with us encompasses a multitude of benefits that are exclusive to us and can not be found from our competitors.
Rebuild Credit Score
Save on Interest Payments
Reduce Payments By Up to 80%
Manage Monthly Budgets
Streamline Your Finances
Repay Debt With a Set Timeframe
Free Consultations Now Available
Schedule a call with one of our representatives today!
If you are interested in using our services or would like to learn more about how we can help resolve your financial issues, feel free to schedule a call with one of our trained representatives, who will understand your current situation and go over our successful process with you.
Our Customer Service Representatives Are Available:
- Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Saturday: 10:00am – 5:00pm
Why selecting us is your best Option ?
Over the past year we have managed to recover over $15,000,000 in debt from our clients, this figure continues to grow year over year as we prioritize our clients satisfaction!
Throughout our extensive 10 years of assisting Canadians with their financial issues we have been very fortunate to have not dealt with any dissatisfied clients!
At Xdebts we continue year over year offering our services without slowing down! What keeps us going are our happy clients who refer their friends and family, and our devotion to continue improving their quality of lives!
Take Our Personalized Debt Dependence Quiz
Do you want to understand your financial situation and hear our professional reccomendation?
Any form of debt not involving collateral against it is unsecured. The majority of credit cards are unsecured in addition to general loans, payday loans, and lines of credit. Secured debt usually involves a mortgage or a car loan. Occasionally a line of credit could be secured against a home (known as a home equity line of credit). In regards to secured debts we usually do not get involved, unless you do not want to keep the asset the debt is secured against.
The amount it costs you to become debt-free is dependent on a number of factors including your credit balances, your ability to contribute monthly escrow payments into your debt resolution program, the amount that can be negotiated from your balance & how quickly it is negotiated, and what fees your debt settlement firm charges you to negotiate the settlement.
No. When you talk with us we ensure that everything is 100% confidential and free of charge. Unless you mention it to someone, nobody will ever know that you spoke with Xdebts Debt Solutions for an information consultation.
In order to get started with our process we will need for you to provide us:
- Two Pieces of ID
- Notice of Assessment
We also reccomend you provide at least one of the following but it is not required:
- Collection Letter(s)
- Loan Statements
- Latest Paystub
- Pre-Authorized Debit Form
Following an introductory consultation call, we will send over necessary documents you will need to sign.
Once completed, you can expect for the debt consolidation proceedings to begin.
- My wages are being garnished to pay for my outstanding debts.
- I am afraid to answer the phone because it may be a debt collector calling.
- My creditors are threatening to sue me, repossess my personal property or hire a collection agency to recover their money.
- I have been borrowing money for household expenses from friends and family to make it from one pay cheque to the next.
- I am paying one creditor one month and another one the next because I don’t have enough money to pay them both.
- My financial problems are affecting my health, my job and / or my marriage.
- I am going over my spending limit or using credit cards as a necessity, instead of a convenience.
- I am only making the minimum payment on my credit card balances.
- I have been receiving second notices about overdue accounts.
- At least one utility company cut off service because of my outstanding bills.
- I spend 20% or more of my take-home pay on loans and credit card debt payments.
- I am paying overly high interest or service charges because I don’t pay my bills on time.
- I am renegotiating loans to cut monthly costs or looking for a debt consolidation loan to pay off old bills and a few new ones.
- I’ve taken out one or more payday loans.